A Rewarding Experience
What We Do
Reed in Partnership’s mission is to positively transform people and their communities.
Starting in 1998 with a single office in Hackney, we’ve grown and diversified across the country.
In that time, we’ve improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of people through our employment, skills, youth, education and business support services.
Reed Wellbeing, owned by Reed in Partnership, was launched in 2015 to focus specifically on helping people lead healthier lives.
How we do it
- We share our mission with everyone who works here.
- We value high performance and collaboration.
- Many of our roles are target-driven to ensure our services deliver what we say they will.
- We share high expectations with our teams and reward those who achieve them.
Our work is defined by our company values:
- We take ownership
- We are fair open and honest
- We work together
- VIP Club for high performers
- Incentive scheme for high performers
- Long Service Awards including paid and unpaid sabbaticals
Development & Training
- Personal Development Scheme
- Professional Qualification Sponsorship Scheme
- Leadership Development Scheme
- Association Membership Funding
- Reed Think – ideas reward initiative
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible hodilday scheme - buy and sell up to 5 holidays per year
Health & Welfare
- Free Life Insurance benefit
- Free Personal Accident insurance
- Free Critical Illness insurance
- Confidential advice and counselling service
- Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required)
Finance & Saving
- Reed Group Personal Pension Plan. Also includes:
- Life Assurance Cover
- Hospital Cash Plan
- Season ticket/Parking permit loan
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- Discounted Legal Services
- Reed Discount Club - get discounts from major retailers all around the UK
- Flexible working scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Company events and seasonal celebrations