Wine Street, Bristol Bristol
Wanting to move into a career with great development opportunities?
Consider the role of a Supply Chain Performance Executive at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The main purpose of a Supply Chain Performance Executive is to act as a central point of contact for providers and subcontractors, building a professional, trusting and successful relationship with our delivery partners on the NCS programme.
• Ensuring that all parties are working to achieve agreed performance levels
• Engage with stakeholders to gain feedback to ensure continuous improvement
• Managing subcontractor and paid partner pricing and negotiations
• Undertake site visits to check that subcontractors and partners meet the terms and conditions set out in agreements and contracts.
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment.
• Experience of using analysis to agree clear action plans internally or with other parties
• Own transport and willingness to travel locally
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Technical skills including the ability to interpret and/or use MS Project and Visio.
• Awareness of an interest in the Welfare to Work Industry
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria